COVID 19 - Operations
The ReStore will be open from 9 – 4 Tuesday to Saturday for curbside shopping. The shorter hours will allow staff to sanitize the store daily. Rigid safety protocols are also in place to protect the welfare of customers, staff, volunteers, and the vulnerable families that Habitat for Humanity serves.
When in-store shopping resumes the following mandatory Staff and Customer Safety Protocols will be in place:
- Face mask, scarf or other face covering will be required to enter the store
- Screening: No admittance to those who have had direct exposure to COVID-19 and those who have crossed the boarder within 14 days
- Hand sanitizing will be required
- Physical distancing will be enforced
- Plexiglas barriers have been installed at check out
Donation Safety Protocols:
- Donation drop-off is currently CLOSED due to COVID Lockdown
- Please call 519-969-3762 to check if current status permits us to offer curbside pick up of kitchens and appliances. Note: ALL donations must be left outside the home
- All new and used items are sanitized before entering the ReStore
what is a ReStore?
The ReStore sells new and used materials donated by businesses and individuals. The Restore is operated as a social purpose enterprise to support Habitat for Humanity in building affordable homes. Donated materials include appliances, kitchens, home furnishings, furniture, building supplies (plumbing, electrical, flooring), and a variety of other goods.
The Restore could not operate without the dedicated service of volunteers, students, and trainees. We need YOU
Listen to Ed Link share how the ReStore supports local home builds:
Habitat for Humanity ReStore is helping citizens recycle to preserve the environment. Our goal is to eliminate as much waste from entering the landfills, at the same time generating money to help build decent, affordable housing.
Habitat recycles anything that uses electricity
When you recycle your electronics, you help eliminate landfill waste; at the same time generating money to help build decent, affordable housing.
free kitchen removals
ReStore donations & pickups
free appliance pickup
Windsor ReStore (Main Office)
Hours of Opperation
Tuesday to Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Donation Bay CLOSED until further notice
Please call 519-969-3762 to inquire about pick-up of appliances, kitchens, and hard goods
Habitat Office Hours:
Monday 9 a.m to 5 p.m