Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex
JOB POSTING – INTERNAL/EXTERNAL
G Licensed Truck Driver/Mover/CSR, Restore - Permanent Full Time
Windsor ReStore, Tuesday - Friday (3064 Devon Drive, Windsor),
Leamington ReStore, Saturday (1 Iroquois, Leamington)
• Picking up product donations across Windsor/Essex.
• Loading and unloading products, including furniture, appliances, cabinets etc.
• Alerting the Manager to the condition of ReStore vehicles and repairs or maintenance as required.
• Safely operating vehicle and determining the most efficient route to perform daily pick-ups.
• Evaluating the suitability of materials at pick up and salvage locations in accordance with current established criteria.
• Support deconstruction projects in conjunction with the team in a safe and efficient manner.
• Ensuring all salvage and pick-up sites and surrounding areas are left clean and undamaged.
• Able to assist with large shipments in the warehouse and assist with store operations as needed.
• Alerting the Manager to any safety hazards and challenges at salvage sites.
• Responsible for the completion and review of daily logbook.
• Contribute to the overall success of the ReStore and Habitat team.
• Other duties as required.
Please mention any additional skills in the following areas: First Aid, Lift Truck License, Construction Material, Scheduling, Delivery Truck, Occupational Health and Safety Act training.
The position is paid at an entry level hourly wage. A benefit package is available following a probationary period. Professional Development, Personal Days, Clothing, Mileage and auxiliary benefits are in accordance with agency policy. Vacation is in accordance to the Employment Standards Act.
Please forward a Cover Letter and Resume to Rick Young at email@example.com no later than June 28, 2018
No phone calls please
Only those selected to engage in the hiring process will be contacted